Visit Ajlun Castle, city tour in Amman, Petra and Dubai, Wadi Rum Camp, Desert Safari and Dhow Cruise
Duration: 11 Days / 10 Nights
Arrivals: Wednesday (Minimum 2 people)
DAY 1. AMMÁN
Arrival in Amman. Meeting and assistance at the airport. Transfer to hotel. Accommodation.
DAY 2. AMMÁN - AJLUN - JERASH – AMMÁN
Breakfast and departure for a visit to Ajlun Castle, continue with the visit of Jerash, visit the Arc de Triomphe, oval square, thistle, colonnade, temple of Aphrodite and ending: the Roman theater, with a wonderful acoustics . Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
DAY 3. AMMÁN - CITY TOUR - MADABA - MT NEBO – PETRA
Breakfast and departure to make the panoramic visit of the city of Amman. Continue to Madaba to visit the Orthodox Church of St. George, continue to Mount Nebo to admire the panoramic view of the Jordan Valley and the Dead Sea from the mountain. In the afternoon, arrival in Petra. Dinner and accommodation
DAY 4. PETRA
Full day dedicated to the visit of the pink city, the capital of the Nabataeans, we start with the colorful Tombs, the Royal Tombs and the Monastery. Petra is one of those places in the world where you have to go at least once in your life. Dinner and overnight.
DAY 5. PETRA - SMALL PETRA - WADI RUM or AQABA
Breakfast and departure to the nearby town of Al BEIDA, also known as LA PEQUEÑA PETRA. Visit of her caravanserais. Departure to Wadi Rum. We arrive at the desert of Lawrence of Arabia and we will make a tour. - At the end of the visit, you will have the option of Camping in Wadi Rum or continue to AQABA. Dinner and accommodation.
DAY 6. WADI RUM or AQABA - DEAD SEA
Breakfast. Free morning. At the indicated time, exit by the road of the desert towards the Dead Sea. Arrival. Dinner and accommodation.
DAY 7. DEAD SEA– DUBAI
Breakfast. Transfer to the airport to take the flight to Dubai (not included). Arrival at Dubai airport. Hotel lodging.
DAY 8. DUBAI (Visit Classic Dubai and desert safari)
Breakfast buffet. Half day excursion to classic Dubai which will provide us with a glimpse of the ancient city of Dubai. We will visit the famous and famous HERITAGE VILLAGE, we continue the visit to the area of Bastakia, Museum of Dubai. Then, we embark on an "Abra" (river taxi) to have an atmospheric sensation on the other side of the cove. We will continue to the exotic and aromatic Souk of the Species and the gold bazaars of the best known in the world. Lunch in a typical restaurant. In the afternoon desert safari where you will have a personal encounter with a different world, during the dinner you will enjoy an Arab folkloric show with Belly Dancer. Accommodation.
DAY 9. DUBAI (Free day)
Breakfast. Free day to make personal purchases. It is recommended to visit the city of Modern Dubai. Accommodation
DAY 10. DUBAI.
Breakfast buffet at the hotel. Free morning dedicated to shopping or optional excursions. In the evening a dinner aboard the typical "Dhow" cruise - a traditional boat used until the 1970’s to transport goods from neighboring countries to the Emirates - navigating through the delta known as "Creek "Where you can enjoy the spectacular views of the large illuminated buildings. Accommodation.
DAY 11. DUBAI.
Breakfast. At the scheduled time, transfer to Dubai airport to fly to your next destination. End of services.
PASSENGERS OF MEXICAN NATIONALITY REQUIRE VISA TO VISIT JORDAN AND UNITED ARAB EMIRATES. OTHER NATIONALITIES PLEASE CONSULT WITH THE CORRESPONDING CONSULATE.
• 2 nights in Amman, 2 in Petra, 1 in Wadi Rum (camp) or Aqaba and 1 in Dead Sea in half board (breakfasts and dinners, the first night only accommodation)
• Arrival and departure shuttles
• Visits and entries indicated in the itinerary.
• 4 nights in Dubai bed and breakfast.
• Transfers from Dubai airport to hotel and vice versa.
• Half day visit to Dubai Classic with lunch.
• Safari through the desert and dinner with show at the camp.
• Buffet dinner during 2 hours of navigation by the creek in traditional ship "Dhow" with transfers.
• Assistance in Spanish in all services.
• Extras in hotels
• Domestic and international flights
• The order of visits is subject to change at destination
• It is suggested to confirm general entrance in Burj Khalifa from 40 usd per person
During THE RAMADAN special conditions apply in the United Arab Emirates:
1. On the safari tour there is no belly dancing or show, nor do they serve alcoholic beverages. Only dance of tannura + dinner and non alcoholic drinks.
2. The Abu Dhabi mosque is closed on Fridays; all day.
3. It is forbidden to drink or eat on the street & public places. No alcohol is served anywhere. In hotel restaurants, alcoholic beverages can be served from 8:00 pm onwards.
The dates of the month of RAMADAN 2016 are: from JUNE TO 06 TO JULY 6
NOV 8-12 / 22-26
DEC 26 DEC – JAN 03
JAN 24 - 28
HOTELS OR SIMILARS
NIGHTS CITIES HOTEL CAT
DAYS INN T
2 AMMÁN BRISTOL F
2 PETRA NABATEAN BEIT F
1 WADI RUM /AQABA CAMPAMENTO/AQABA GULF T
CAMPAMENTO / MOVENPICK S
1 MAR MUERTO HOLIDAY INN F
4 DUBÁI IBIS AL BARSHA T
MAJESTIC TOWERS CENTRO F
MOVENPICK JUMEIRAH BEACH S